Q: What is Slim Belly?
Slim Belly is a revolutionary exercise tool which gently massages hard-to-lose fat during exercise. This massaging action increases blood flow to these fat layers which encourages lipolysis, the process in which fat is burned as fuel. Worn during cardiovascular exercise, Slim Belly is a great way to maximize a workout and get the best results possible.
Q: How does Slim Belly work?
Slim Belly simply massages belly fat with its patented Airpressure Bodyforming Technology during cardiovascular exercise. This revolutionary technology increases blood flow to subcutaneous fat by applying alternating massaging pressure to fat layers while you exercise. This process increases circulation which enables fat to become a source of energy.
How do I set up and use my Slim Belly?
Watch this important video before using your Slim Belly System for the first time.Watch Video
Q: How long has Slim Belly been around?
Slim Belly was first introduced in Germany in 2008, and is now in 18 countries with over 950,000 users. Up until now, Slim Belly has been found exclusively in licensed gyms throughout Europe.
Q: How is Slim Belly different than other belts?
Slim Belly is an exercise tool that is worn during moderate cardiovascular exercise – including walking. Slim Belly can improve the texture and tightness of your skin and can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Q: How does it help people lose inches in specific places?
When your body goes into a caloric deficit, most people tend to lose weight in their chest, face and upper extremities. The theory behind Slim Belly is simple: by bringing an increased blood flow to the subcutaneous fat layers in the abdominal area (or to the hips and thighs), Slim Belly makes it easier to break down the fat molecules. Finally, you can lose inches where you want to!
Q: Can I lose inches and still eat whatever I want?
Proper nutrition is an extremely important component of the success of any program. Please follow the nutritional guidelines found in your Instruction Manual and Training Diary to ensure you achieve the best results possible.
Q: What is the documented number of inches?
Using Slim Belly three times a week, the average customer loses 1-2 pant sizes.
Q: Has Slim Belly been scientifically tested?
Slim Belly was successfully tested and confirmed by The Austrian Institute for Sports Medicine & Science (IMSB). Subjects using Slim Belly over a two-week period lost significantly more fat around their waists than those doing the exact same cardio exercise without Slim Belly. Read the entire research study here.
Q: Is Slim Belly Safe?
Yes, Slim Belly is safe. A very small number of customers experienced skin irritation from the belt. The belt is made out of certified, hypoallergenic materials and has been tested repeatedly for skin compatibility.
Q: Is Slim Belly Easy to Use?
Anyone can use it! You simply put the belt on, plug in the tubes, wrap the neoprene pack around your waist, turn it on and go. The unit can be worn while performing most forms of indoor and outdoor cardiovascular exercise. These include walking, running, hiking, bicycling, or even while taking a group exercise class.
Q: How can I clean my Slim Belly?
The dual-channel massage belt is easily cleaned after exercise by wiping down with water and a household disinfectant. The neoprene pack can be hand washed in warm, soapy water as needed.
- What is a Pneumatic unit?
The pneumatic unit fills the alternating channels with air. This action is what creates the massage and increases the circulation of blood to the fat layers.
- How long does the Pneumatic unit last before I have to recharge?
Our pneumatic unit was made to last rigorous fitness center usage. Therefore, your unit should last approximately 6-8 hours before you will have to recharge it.
Q: I noticed I sweat a lot more with the belt—is that normal?
Yes that is normal. You will sweat more than usual – especially under the belt.
Q: Can I share the belt?
Yes, many people share a belt. You may also choose to share the pneumatic unit and get your own personal belt. Please note that even if you own two belts, only one person at a time can use the Slim Belly System.
Q: Is the Slim Belly a one-size fit all?
No, our belts come in two different sizes: 1M for 24 – 36 Inch Waist, and 2L for 34 – 50 Inch Waist. If you don’t know the size of your waist, use a tape measure to determine which belt you should order. Measure at the largest circumference of your waist and choose the appropriate belt. If you are in between sizes, choose the larger belt.
Q: When can I expect to start seeing a difference?
After using your Slim Belly consistently for 2 weeks, you’ll start to notice a difference in your belly. It should feel slimmer and you can confirm the results by taking your 2-week measurements.
Q: Are there other beneficial side effects for using Slim Belly?
Other beneficial side effects you may notice over time include: improved texture of skin, reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, and improved bowel function/reduced constipation.
Q: Does Slim Belly offer any other products?
Slim Legs launched in gyms in Italy and Spain in 2014 and has received raving reviews. We will notify our customers when it is available in North America.
Q: If I reside outside of North America can I still purchase Slim Belly?
Unfortunately, no. Since gyms own the exclusive rights to Slim Belly in Europe, we are not permitted to ship any parts or new units outside of North America.
Q: What is the company's policy on research?
Slim Belly System will not support more than 10% of indirect costs for research grants provided to Universities and other institutions.
Q: What is your return policy?
You can find our Return Policy here.
NOTE: If you have any health concerns about using your Slim Belly product, please consult your physician before use. Also, an effective and productive workout session should not cause undue discomfort.
- Use the equipment only while exercising.
- The equipment should not be used while sleeping as you cannot react to safety instructions and information.
- Use the pneumatic unit only with the Slim Belly belt. Do not use the hoses provided with your unit for any other purpose.
WAIT BEFORE USING YOUR SLIM BELLY PRODUCT:
- At least 6 weeks after the birth of your baby. You must consult your doctor before use.
- One month after an IUD contraceptive device (e.g., coil) has been fitted. You must consult your doctor before use.
- At least 3 months after having a Cesarean section. You must consult your doctor before use.
- The heavy days of your period have finished because vigorous abdominal exercise is not recommended at this time.
DO NOT USE IF:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator) – as your Airpressure Bodyforming product may interfere with the proper functioning of the implanted stimulator.
- You have any heart condition that would put you at risk of an adverse incident.
- You have any type of abdominal implant. The safety has not been established for the use of Airpressure Bodyforming products over abdominal implants.
- You are pregnant. The safety of Slim Belly over the pregnant uterus has not been established.
- You suffer from cancer. The effects of Airpressure Bodyforming on cancerous tissue are unknown.
- You suffer from a deep vein thrombosis or other serious vascular problems.
- You are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction as you may not be able to comply with safety instructions.
WHEN APPLYING THE BELT, ALWAYS REMEMBER TO:
- Place the Slim Belly belt ONLY on the abdomen as indicated in this manual.
- Do not place belt in the genital region or around head to avoid potential adverse effects to organs or corresponding tissues.
- Don’t use the Airpressure Bodyforming belt in the water or for swimming. The pneumatic unit will be damaged if submerged in water.
- Avoid placing the belt over any recent scars, broken or inflamed skin, areas of infection or where you have skin conditions that may be irritated by the belt (acne, eczema, psoriasis etc.).
- Avoid placing the belt over injured areas or parts of the body with restricted movement.
Caution should be used in the following situations:
- Patients with suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
- When there is a tendency to bleed internally following an injury or fracture.
- Following recent surgical procedures when Airpressure Bodyforming effects may disrupt the healing process.
- When certain areas of skin lack normal sensation and/or feeling.
Your Airpressure Bodyforming product is not intended for medical use, for the treatment of any medical condition, nor for any permanent physical changes.
CONSULT A DOCTOR:
Get your doctor’s permission before using your Airpressure Bodyforming product if:
- You suffer from chronic or acute back pain.
- You have any serious illness or injury not mentioned in this guide.
- You have recently undergone a surgical procedure.
- You take insulin for diabetes.
- You suffer from muscle or joint problems.
- You intend to use it without exercise.
- Keep your Slim Belly System (belt, pneumatic unit, neoprene pack and charger) out of the reach of children.
- Do not use your unit at the same time as any other device.
- Do not open the pneumatic unit.
- Do not use while driving, operating machinery or swimming or during any activity in which Airpressure Bodyforming may put the user at undue risk of injury.
- The belt is for single person use only.
- Cease using your unit if you are feeling light-headed or faint. Consult your physician if this occurs.
- Do not over-exert yourself when using Airpressure Bodyforming. Every workout should be at a level comfortable for you.
- Do not use your unit if you are wearing a belly-button ring. Remove the ring before you begin a workout session.